ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER BLOGSKIN
I'm so crazy
Friday, September 16, 2011 • 8:09 AM • 0 comments



Assalamualaikum . How are you \speechless/ -,- No ! so waste time right ?
okey , let me story morrywith you all .\skeaping lha pulak./ ,
About Me Plus Him . ! who do you think is ? Justin ? Blurrr ! He soo --------- . erghhh !
Just Cody Simpson baby . He's the only mine (not the one) HEHE .

I got Fever with Him . totally SICK . wahhhh , crazy hah ? YES ! IloveHim .
Shhhhh , Don't too noisy . Kekeke . Want to know why i Like Him . Sure ,

First , He's AMAZING
Second , He's smart ? I think soo . xD
Third , He's romantic person (not too sure that ) .
Fourth , He's better than JUSTIN BIEBER .
Fifth , He's Handsome . GENTLEMAN ! ^^ .

That the reason , So ? Can you keep this as SECRET ? HAHAHA . kiding (!!) .
seriously ,as I say . He's the only Mine . not the one . Just someone . (-,- GET OFF ) .
so ,don't judge Him !  I will HATE you . HAHA , just laugh  x'D .

I feel like sleepy now . See yah later . Iloveyou ( CODY) .#LOL .


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from Malaysia. my birth date 10/05/1998 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

"STAND FOR THE SILENTS"

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Budak cute ? -,-
  • Pakailha dengan hati yang ikhlas
  • Famous ?
  • #Part 1
  • Saya Ikhlas ;')
  • Manusia yang angkuh .
  • Jujurlha denganku
  • Hina ? Ya Allah !
  • #Ilikeyou ♥ .xD
  • # lapar lapar lapar #