ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER BLOGSKIN
In busy line.
Monday, January 28, 2013 • 2:14 AM • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum, halo, bonjour, holla ~ xx 
today Im freedom from homeworkszz, and im so sorry for being so long not update :D 
well Im in PMR in thiz year and in busy line gittew, I hope you guys will forgive me ? :( 
kuikui, okay tak mau buang masa...kita sembang mambang kay. 

guess what thiz years was so STRESS! not COOL!  seriously... all things was like oh Ya Allah ! 
too many things to do...but just sabar :) because i know i can do it ! right ?
so i think ..... i have to go now.. and i just wanna say to you guys ,
Doa for me and my friends who in PMR for thiz years ~ 
and wish me luck ! InsyaAllah x i will do my best di dunia and akhirat... Ameen xoxo ~~
im sorry , takboleh nak panjang sangat .. yeah yknow :D 
so bye guys... see yah laters.. keep support thiz blog and also me ! hehehe 
 - Farwell n.n Assalamualaikum -


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from Malaysia. my birth date 10/05/1998 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

"STAND FOR THE SILENTS"

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Begin.
  • imma back
  • Holi holi holiday
  • Exam? whattah?!
  • I don't know why
  • No point.
  • I'm 14. Kay kay
  • Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!
  • Hari raya? ohmaigaw
  • Okay.Fine.