ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER BLOGSKIN
Begin.
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 • 9:27 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum, halu all Muslims and everyone :) syukur alhamdulillah. we are still can breath and still alive.
we can see each others and everything . x
as you know now !!! will begin ''KEMBALI KE SEKOLAH'' 
masyaAllah, cepat sungguh masa berlalu. sudahkah anda bersedia ? :O subhanallah ! 
hey well , good luck for your first and the last ~ hehehe
well whatcha duing right now? me iz so buring *5 minit lepas* 
i guess , im not buring because , tadi layan youtube sekejap the i found thiz video
it's so awesome and good for all Muslimah/girls/woman who wears hijab or aka 'tudung labuh' or what else.
there's nothing impossible ~ ehei just watch it okay girls ? xx 





she's so amazing and i kinda love her :) then when she's talking in English i was like 
''masyaAllah, im so proud of you kak ! go girls'' 
she gives us greaaaaaaaaaaaat advice and reminder about ''wearing tents''
well keep support it and watch it and also enjoy okay? :D x 
so thats all for today , im sorry for my bad 'english' but im still try to improve it ~ 
sorry and Salam ~ ^^ v bye guys xoxo ~~~~



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from Malaysia. my birth date 10/05/1998 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

"STAND FOR THE SILENTS"

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • imma back
  • Holi holi holiday
  • Exam? whattah?!
  • I don't know why
  • No point.
  • I'm 14. Kay kay
  • Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!
  • Hari raya? ohmaigaw
  • Okay.Fine.
  • I'm back!