ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER BLOGSKIN
I will telling you The truth
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 • 5:40 AM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum wahai warga BLOGGIE semua . :) ape khabar ?
Miss you a lot . totally lha sayang xD . HAHAHHAA . amacam sekarang ?
Yeen tengok dekat DASHBOARD .. wuuuhhh !! bermacam cecite ade . ade Best/Cool/Funny/Sad/Bored?
Whatever kan sayang ? You/Them/Mine/He/She/They/Our/ punye Storey , buwat ape nak kesah kan ? :]

HAAAA , right now . pada hari ini . pada jam ---- . pada waktu/detik/saat/minit/jam/ Yeen nak cakap JUJUR
by myself . Buwat pengakuan . can i sayang ? Okey  I will start now ! (x
''Bismillahhirahmanirahim , Saya Nur Azreen Aqilah Binti Ezani ingin menyatakan dengan JUJURnya Bahawasenya Saya , Yeen , (-,-?) Telah dijatuhkan Cinta ? OhhhhhmmmyyyyPrada ! ''
seriously ? who is he ? DAMN ! SHUT UP girls/boys/man/women/cat/dog/ . that my SECRET .


what the Point I want it . I'm In Love With someone . Now I'm telling the Truth right ? :) Jyeaahhh .!!
Why I'm In love ? Not study ? Heyyy . I'm still Study ! -..- Goshhhhh don't make Me ----- lha .
Whatever you want to say but This is Real . He's Nice . He's Kind . He's make me SMILE ^-^ .
He's My bestfriend Too . That why isss .. but I just Keep this As SECRET of my LIFE .
Can you shut up Your Mouth ? Zip It ! Don't open it until I die . Promise Sayang ? Thank You :']

Neehhh * , maybe korang Pikir Yeen ni ----- . Heyyy ! so what ? This is my Life . okey ? ergghhh
Bytheway . He's always make Me admire to Him too much . MyyyyGucci . How can I take this ?
HHAHAHA . ;'] well , maybe I have just Keep this Feeling right ? Focus ! OOOOOLLLLOOLLL ...
Soo that Iss the Story Morry today . Kbaii see Yah . Iloveyou ;* .

-LOVE YEEN- XOXO 


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from Malaysia. my birth date 10/05/1998 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

"STAND FOR THE SILENTS"

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • OhmyGucci
  • OhMyGod .
  • Bukan Fake !
  • Finally ! thank you .
  • I'm so crazy
  • Budak cute ? -,-
  • Pakailha dengan hati yang ikhlas
  • Famous ?
  • #Part 1
  • Saya Ikhlas ;')