ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER BLOGSKIN
Cukup Sekali,
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 • 1:28 AM • 0 comments
well,
i know that you doesn't save my life,
but,i'm still missing you!
I dont' know why..
why?why?

well,went i need you,

you can't be on my heart,
when i need to talk to you,
you doesn't listen it,
you shout!shout loudly dear,!
i'm sorry,

well,after that day,
you say that you sorry to me,
I'M sorry dear,
i can't see you anymore,
i can't take that forgiven,
My heart so hurt to see you again,
so just go AWay!
i need to be alone now,
please dear,
Cukuplah sekali,
aq mohon,
cukup lah!..
Please,leave me alone,
but i need to say,
Ily dear,
ur my sweetheart..:')


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , im from Malaysia. my birth date 10/05/1998 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;

"STAND FOR THE SILENTS"

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Jom,jom,jom!
  • Demam!demam!
  • Really want it,xD
  • I-CITY
  • bestgilebabiwok!
  • EXAM!
  • WHAT THE HELL!
  • chantek sgt kah??
  • kegilaan suda?
  • ILYJUSTINBIEBER